ITPC Global is seeking to contract the professional services of a Graphic Designer to conceptualise, design, produce and finalise HIV education and advocacy materials for community use in sub-Saharan Africa. The initial contract is a short six-week project from August 16 to September 30, with ITPC intention to renew based on available funding.
The International Treatment Preparedness Coalition (ITPC Global) is a worldwide network of community activists united by our vision of a longer, healthier, more productive life for people living with HIV and/or AIDS. More information is available at itpcglobal.org.
Deadline for applications: August 2nd, 2021
Contract Start Date: August 16, 2021
Contract End Date: September 30, 2021
Project Cap: 120 hrs
This section identifies the goods and/or services that the Graphic Designer will be engaged to deliver.
The Graphic Designer will be required to:
- Conceptualise, develop, design, produce and finalise graphically-rich informational material, to include a 2-4 page document with at least one infographic, about HIV research data for community use in education and advocacy
- Deliver the material in PDF format optimized for website (downloadable or view in window), with accompanying DOCX, PPT or JPG files as appropriate for community use.
This section identifies the professional experience, standards, ability and knowledge that the Graphic Designer Specialist should possess.
- Professional experience in creative visual concept development is required.
- Demonstrated high standard in publication design and layout is required.
- Ability to produce deliverables within accelerated timeframes is essential.
- Familiarity with HIV treatment education and public health issues is an asset.
This section identifies the proposed deadline for each project milestone.
- Contract start – August 16
- Project orientation and kickoff – August 20
- Conceptualise overall visual theme – August 27
- Publication design development and layout – September 1-8
- Publication design edits and final delivery – September 17-23
- Contract end (with potential for renewal) – September 30
This section identifies the number of estimated billable hours estimated for each milestone. Project may be structured to invoice based on billable hours or as a fixed fee based on satisfactory completion of deliverables.
- Attend project kickoff meeting and receive required inputs including digital assets, logos, copy, fonts and graphics (2hrs)
- Review material and conceptualise overall visual theme, and develop and discuss potential infographics and options for visually clear communications (16hrs)
- Material design and layout (24 hours)
- Incorporation of edits (24 hours)
- Design review and meetings (4 hrs)
- File and asset preparation and transfers (2hrs)
This section identifies the contact information to be used in your reply to this correspondence.
Please submit project proposal and cost estimate to:
Mr. Gerard Best
International Treatment Preparedness Coalition (ITPC Global)