ITPC Global would like to profoundly thank our ongoing and new donors who enabled us to meet the needs of our communities especially in the unprecedented and unpredictable Financial Year 2020, where funding was sparse. These donors include:
- Addie Guttag
- rican Society for Laboratory Medicine: Laboratory Systems Strengthening Community of Practice (LabCoP)
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Bridging the Gaps II
- The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria
- ICAP at Columbia University’s Mailman School of Public Health
- Levi Strauss Foundation (LSF)
- Open Society Foundations (OSF)
- Robert Carr Fund (RCF)
- Stop TB Partnership
- International Association of Providers of AIDS Care (IAPAC)
- ViiV Healthcare
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, 84% of donor funding went to direct program costs and our partners on the ground through strategic grants.
For every dollar donated, only 16 cents went towards overheads, making ITPC a high-impact strategic investment.
Balancing the need to be financially prudent with meeting the needs of the communities, we achieved the financial results set out in ITPC Global’s audited summary financial statement for the year ending December 31, 2020.