Leveraging Differentiated ART Delivery Models to Strengthen Family Planning Care
This supplement to A Decision Framework for antiretroviral therapy delivery outlines how models of differentiated antiretroviral therapy (ART) delivery can be leveraged towards strengthening family planning. The aim is to provide:
- An overview of differentiated service delivery (DSD)
- An overview of family planning (FP)
- Key principles for family planning in the context of differentiated ART delivery
- Guidance on how family planning could be integrated into differentiated ART delivery models using the DSD building blocks
- Case studies and examples of how family planning has been integrated into differentiated ART delivery models
- Take-home messages for leveraging differentiated ART delivery models to strengthen family planning care.
This supplement is intended for the use of national and district ART programme managers, implementing partners, community partners and donors. It should be read in conjunction with the comprehensive A Decision Framework for antiretroviral therapy delivery.
Topics: Differentiated service delivery