Community Voices on COVID-19
The International Treatment Preparedness Coalition (ITPC) held a virtual roundtable discussion titled Community Voices on COVID-19, to create a safe space for public discussion about the pandemic and its impact on people living with HIV.
We heard global perspectives from:
- Lilian Mworeko, Executive Director, International Community of Women Living with HIV in East Africa
- Gregg Gonsalves, Chair, Global Advisory Board, ITPC; Assistant Professor of Epidemiology, Yale School of Public Health; MacArthur Fellow
- Nandita Sugandhi, Senior Program Officer, ICAP at Columbia University
- Francois Venter, Deputy Executive Director, Wits Institute for Sexual & Reproductive Health, HIV and Related Diseases
- Thomas Cai, Founder and Executive Director, Aids Care China
- Wafaa El-Sadr, Director, ICAP at Columbia University
This first virtual roundtable was moderated by Solange Baptiste, Executive Director, ITPC Global.